Sunday 12 October 2014

Meds

I haven't been able to sleep well for the past three years, since doctors took me off of my previous sleeping meds. A month ago my doctor prescribed Seroquel, but I'm worried about weight gain. I know I'm on a really low dosage, but I'm still scared. I expressed that to her, and she seriously suggested weight loss surgery... then she prescribed Flouxetine because "it can help with bulimia". I'm not very hopeful. But I'm taking it.

Also, how easily attached I get to people is getting ridiculous. This is not normal. My reactions to most things aren't either. I've asked to be hospitalized since this summer because I had several pretty bad and desperate episodes, but nope. No can do. I'm going to a new DPS on Wednesday. I have no expectations whatsoever. No one's been interested in helping me so far since I turned 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment